Each week CGS Global Views, the blog of the Center for Global Studies, provides a short list of thought-provoking, newly published material on global issues from a range of academic and policy sources, including the Center itself.
From CGS and Affiliates:
- CGS Workshop Faculty Member, Dr. Elavie Ndura is 2015-16 Presidential Fellow at George Mason University
From Around the Globe:
- The Desi Factor in U.S.- India Relations [David J/ Karl, Foreign Policy]
- A Discussion on the Israeli- Palestinian Conflict [Khaled Elgindy, Natan Sachs and Fred Dews, Brookings]
- 11/4/2015:Lunch with the European Parliament’s Constitutional Affairs Committee
- Request for Proposals: Office of Global Strategy’s Global Collaborative Classrooms Grant